How do I limit my availability
As of August 2019, Upvio allows customers to set their limits for bookings either at a business or service level. This means you can set your availability to now show more than "2 weeks at a time" of availability for example.
To do get started;
- Head into your addons and grab the "extended availability" addon
- Head into your business > settings > scroll down to "Booking availability limit" - by default we limit your business availability to 90 days.
- Note it is free to reduce your availability
- If you would like to extend your availability beyond 90 days you will need to purchase this addon
- Adjust your availability in days
You can also adjust availability at a service level by selecting "use custom limit for this service" in your custom availability and then adjusting the number of days therein.
Video tutorial below: